Sunday, November 17, 2013

McCalls M6485...I totally just got this pattern yesterday! Of course I don't really have a need for it, but they're so cute, and the pattern was only $1 at hancocks! I love pattern sales :)

McCalls M6485...I totally just got this pattern yesterday! Of course I don't really have a need for it, but they're so cute, and the pattern was only $1 at hancocks! I love pattern sales :)
McCalls M6485...I totally just got this pattern yesterday! Of course I don't really have a need for it, but they're so cute, and the pattern was only $1 at hancocks! I love pattern sales :)
Click here to download
Bunny sewing pattern - stuffed animal tutorial PDF. $9.00, via Etsy.
Bunny sewing pattern - stuffed animal tutorial PDF. $9.00, via Etsy.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment