Thursday, November 28, 2013

little dachsunds@Amy Kendrick Pincushions maybe? (I almost forgot the reason I wanted to pin this ... I love the variety of fabrics used to redo same pattern. Roosters? Cats? (We used to have a draft stopper shaped like this except without the legs so it laid along the floor next to the door.)

:: sew it
:: sew it

Download whole gallery
Can't believe someone posted this. First pattern I ever used as a kid when I first started machine sewing in Home Ec class. Memories from a thousand million years ago. Vintage 1960s Simplicity 5767 Stuffed Animal
Can't believe someone posted this.  First pattern I ever used as a kid when I first started machine sewing in Home Ec class.    Memories from a thousand million years ago.   Vintage 1960s Simplicity 5767 Stuffed Animal

Download whole gallery
Toys from annagoesshopping....
Toys from annagoesshopping....

Download whole gallery
little dachsunds@Amy Kendrick Pincushions maybe? (I almost forgot the reason I wanted to pin this ... I love the variety of fabrics used to redo same pattern. Roosters? Cats? (We used to have a draft stopper shaped like this except without the legs so it laid along the floor next to the door.)
little dachsunds@Amy Kendrick  Pincushions maybe? (I almost forgot the reason I wanted to pin this ... I love the variety of fabrics used to redo same pattern. Roosters? Cats?  (We used to have a draft stopper shaped like this except without the legs so it laid along the floor next to the door.)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment