Saturday, November 23, 2013

Barcelona Skirts (Great pattern, although I never wore the skirt I made from it until I finally shortened it to about knee length. It was too matronly before that. Now I wear it frequently & have plans for another. Also, it's lined so I was able to use a lightweight muslin to keep the vintage poly-cotton floral fabric that I used from actually touching my skin. Ew.)

Lovey Dovey Softie PDF Sewing Pattern by whileshenaps on Etsy, $9.00
Lovey Dovey Softie  PDF Sewing Pattern by whileshenaps on Etsy, $9.00
Click here to download
no sew sleeping bag. What an ADORABLE "fancy" little girl's dreamy sleeping bag!!!
no sew sleeping bag. What an ADORABLE "fancy" little girl's dreamy sleeping bag!!!
Click here to download
Barcelona Skirts (Great pattern, although I never wore the skirt I made from it until I finally shortened it to about knee length. It was too matronly before that. Now I wear it frequently & have plans for another. Also, it's lined so I was able to use a lightweight muslin to keep the vintage poly-cotton floral fabric that I used from actually touching my skin. Ew.)
Barcelona Skirts   (Great pattern, although I  never wore the skirt I made from it until I finally shortened it to about knee length.  It was too matronly before that.  Now I wear it frequently & have plans for another.  Also, it's lined so I was able to use a lightweight muslin to keep the vintage poly-cotton floral fabric that I used from actually touching my skin.  Ew.)
Click here to download
Foster imaginative play with this printable animal mask DIY.
Foster imaginative play with this printable animal mask DIY.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment